Website Make Visions Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd.
Integrated IT Services & Staffing Services
We are looking for Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Please follow the below guideline mandatorily.
- Experience – 6-9 years experience
- Budget – 2x of experience.
- Notice Period – Immediate candidates only
- First round Interviews – Candidates must have backups as well
- Priority – Please take this requirement on a very high priority.
For other details,
|The role||As part of a fast growing technology company, you will contribute towards implementing and maintaining all tasks related to firewalls, switches and other infrastructure related activities. You will be a subject matter expert in the areas of network and security, backup solutions, VoIP solutions & other IT support services|
|Career path||As a senior infrastructure engineer, you will have accelerated growth path into lead infrastructure engineer, Infrastructure manager career streams|
|Responsibilities||– Implement and manage all the tasks related to Firewalls, Switches, Access points and other infrastructure
– Manage the security aspects (hardware and software both) and improve on this as required
– Procure and manage the assets (Laptops, Desktops, IP Phones, mobiles, etc)
– Manage the infrastructure like servers, routers, conference, printers & scanners
– Maintain a record of all the assets and the issues reported
– Other than resolution, Root Cause Analysis should be identified and logged to avoid any repetition
– Conduct Infrastrusture Audits
– Recommend and implement the processes and infrastructure updates, as required
|Must Have Skills||1) Network & Security: Next Generation FireWall (NGFW), Sophos Firewall, Switches, Wireless Access Points, Load Balancer, Application Delivery, End Point Security, Cloud Protection, Email Protection, Enterprise Key & Encryption Management, Data loss Prevention, Mobile Device Management, SCED Connectivity – Secure Cloud to Ground & Ground to Cloud Connectivity
2) Backup Solution: Backup Software, On Premise Solution, Cloud Solution
3) VoIP Solution: IP Epbx, GSM gateways, IP phones, Contact Center Solution
4) Surveillance & Conferencing: IP Cameras, NVRs, LED video display, Biometric, Projectors
5) Computing Products: Laptop, Desktop, Server, 3rd Party Software, Peripherals
6) Support Services: Onsite IT Support (FMS/IMS), Shared Support, Professional Services, IT Infrastructure Audits, Server Audits, Network Audit, Web Server Audit, Power Audit
|Good to have skills||1) CISCO Certified – CCNA & CCNP
2) Good knowledge of Routers & Switches, Routers & Switches level Automation & Programmability
3) Linux Certified
4) Linux OS: Knowledge of Linux platform especially Debian and Red Hat based for troubleshooting
5) Support Services: Information Risk Assessment, Application Assessments, Vulnerable Assessment/ Penetration test, Process Audit (ITIL Based), ISO Audits
|Experience level||4 – 6 years|
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com